Those Girls Tag Sales is committed to providing an excellent experience for the clients who retain our services to conduct in-home and consignment sales and for the shoppers who attend our sales and enjoy finding high quality and unique merchandise at reasonable prices. We are a locally owned, family oriented small business committed to
· Conducting ourselves with professionalism and integrity.
· Being fair in our pricing for both the client and the shopper.
· Making use of resources and three decades of accumulated knowledge to assess the quality and value of the merchandise entrusted to us.
· Attending to special needs and wishes of our clients and our shoppers.
· Providing exceptional attention to detail throughout all stages of the sale.
· Maintaining a process that is respectful to our clients and to our shoppers.
Our Exceptional Service
Those Girls Tag Sales provides a variety of sales based on our clients' needs, whether that be a tag sale, an estate sale, a moving sale, or a consignment sale.
Tag sales are conducted in the client's home over a weekend. Sometimes items from another home will be added to the sale to enhance the variety of the offerings and accommodate clients with smaller inventories. Photos of the items are posted on our website the week of the sale.
Consignment sales are offered on our website. Shoppers can view photos of the items offered for sale and submit bids of items of interest. The winning bidders are invited to a private showing in the client's home at a given day and time. The bidder may choose whether to purchase the item during the showing.
Regardless of the type of sale, Those Girls Tag Sales is committed to the following:
· Provide customized detail and security based on the client's needs.
· Provide preliminary evaluation for initial recommendations, including time necessary to set up sale and possible sale dates.
· Provide privacy, as needed.
· Make sale items easily viewed and attractively presented by cleaning cabinets and closets and arranging items throughout the house.
· Research market value of items with special attention to heirlooms, antiques, unique, and valuable pieces.
· Sort, price, organize, and display items for sale.
· Provide showcases, tables, personnel, and security, as needed.
· Make use of experienced, licensed antique dealer aids in identifying and pricing items, as needed.
Why Choose Us?
· Proven history of satisfied customers.
· Thirty-five years of experience valuing antiques and collectibles.
· Detail oriented.
· Respect for family possessions and heirlooms.
· Friendly helpful service from all members of our team.
· Locally, family owned spanning three generations.
· One of the oldest active tag sale businesses in the community.